Acceptable use policy
When you use the "Services," Exchange Gate forbids certain acts described in this Acceptable Use Policy. Our Terms of Service govern our Acceptable Use Policy.
Exchange Gate reserves the right to evaluate whether you are in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy. While using the Services, the following list contains examples of illegal, abusive, interfering, or otherwise unacceptable or improper behavior. This list is offered as an example only and should not be taken as exhaustive.
- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability, or stability of Exchange Gate`s Services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of Exchange Gate`s Services.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Exchange Gate, to any user of our Services, or to any of our or their respective customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject Exchange Gate or any third party to liability, damages, or danger.
- Engaging or promoting any type of fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Acceptable Use Policy at any time. In the Legals audit trail, updates will be reported below.